Head Teacher’s Welcome
Welcome to Tre Uchaf’s website. We hope you find our website interesting, informative and thought provoking. Here in Tre Uchaf we aim to be a positive, inclusive and listening school.
- Optimistic about what our pupils can achieve
- Focusing on the good qualities of all members of our community; pupils, parents, staff, visitors
- Having a ‘can do’ attitude, even when we face challenges
- Welcoming to pupils of all abilities and from all backgrounds
- Teaching our pupils to embrace diversity
- Valuing the contribution of all pupils, parents, staff and visitors
- Actively seeking the views of pupils, parents, staff and the wider community
- Supporting all members of our school community when they need someone to talk to
- Acting upon advice, suggestions and concerns
If you already have a child in Tre Uchaf may I remind you that I will always try to make myself available to speak to you either in person or by phone. If you are interested in finding out more about Tre Uchaf please call us and we can arrange to show you around.
Thank you for visiting our website!
Article 29- You have the right to become the best you can be.